In the “Accessories World” there are two types of manufacturers: traditional or innovative and Spidi seem to have taken a firmly innovative stance with the new Ergo 365 Pro Expedition jacket for the touring market. We think it really looks likes could travel to the ends of the World and back!
Spidi consulted it’s 5000 stong World-wide customer base and took ten years to develop this third generation offering of the “ultimate touring jacket” and judging bythe list of features below it seems they took a note of every possible request. As we all know, when touring comfort is a major factor but above all safety is something we should always have in the forefront of our minds. Thankfully, Spidi have married the two with an ergonomically designed and comfortable jacket that reaches European Certification Standards and even has a removeable Level 2 CE inner back protector, chest protector and a biomechanical shoulder and elbow protection kit.
Check out the features below!
- 3 Layers external fabric, water repellent polyamide
- H2OUT waterproof, breathable membrane
- Insulating inner liner with Soft Shell inserts
- CE Biomechanical protectors kit (shoulders and elbows)
- CE Chest protector
- Level 2 CE removable inner back protector
- Features world leader 3M’s 360° visibility certification
- Triple EST adjust system
- Ergofit system for volume adjustments
- Zipper joint for trousers Ergo Pro
- Adjustable ventilation areas over chest
- Waterproof pockets able to become a stand alone pouch
- Roadmap-ready back pocket able to become a tank bag
- Hydroback touring system
- Waterproof shoulder bag: can be sealed and locked to the bike
When you’re planning your next trip with our own map sharing platform http://www.metzelermaps.comdon’t forget that good quality, well maintained and safe equipment will help you go a long way!
For more infomation on sizes, stockists and dealers please visit the spidi site here.